Today is a really great day (for more reasons than I care to share with the world). I'm writing this entry today simply to share how much gratitude I have for my life.
Following are some highlights of my day (by the end of the day):
- Talked with my wife throughout the day while she is helping my mom on a catering job
- Reflected in my daily journal
- Completed security integration of a Windows Forms CMS tool for the unreleased re-write of www.AzBlue.com
- Helped my security director solve an urgent issue related to a bug in Internet Explorer
- Created an Excel-VBA macro for a friend to find text in a column and select the entire row for every match
- Rehearsed the dance "Tradition" for an upcoming Fiddler on the Roof production (September) by Starlight Community Theatre
- Continued to practice my song for my Arizona Idol audition on July 30
- Attended a daily meeting with friends
- Spent a moment talking to both of my parents
- Spent some time playing with my dogs
- Woke up and went to bed with a personal prayer
- Was so excited by the little things in my day that I felt compelled to write about it on a website for the whole world to see
I am truly grateful and I love the good times and I respect the bad times.